We are looking for individuals to work with our team of qualified consultants, specialists, system engineers and technicians, to provide a single source of expertise for complete ICT solutions for our clients.
Why join us?
You will have a rewarding experience in various areas of the ICT industry and hands-on experience in a wide variety of ICT products.
Joining our administrative and financial teams will give you an experience of a well organised work environment and an opportunity to be involved in the operations of the company.
You will also have the opportunity to use and/or implement a renowned ERP software, SAP Business One.
- To implement a Business Software, working as a team in all phases of the project implementation life cycle, which includesa. Project preparation
b. Business requirement gathering
c. System design & analysis
d. System Testing and User Training
- To provide post implementation support which includesa. Application installation and configuration
c. Report writing using Crystal Report and/or SQL
d. Supporting and managing Microsoft SQL Server
- Applicants must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in any IT disciplines, preferably with knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Windows Server Platform.
- Applicants with experience in implementing / supporting financial accounting software and/or ERP software will have an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess good command of written and spoken English. Ability to communicate in other languages is an added advantage.
- Applicants should have good communication and interpersonal skills and able to interact with people of all levels
- Applicants should preferably possess own transport & be willing to travel as & when required
Install, configure and provide technical support for computer hardware, software, peripherals, network equipment and network security devices
Propose solutions to address customers’ IT needs
Prepare reports of cases handled
Build and maintain good relationship with customers as well as vendors
We are looking for suitable individuals who
possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
possess good analytical & troubleshooting skills.
possess basic networking knowledge & able to configure devices like switches & routers.
- are fast learners and are willing to take up new challenges
- have good interpersonal skills
- possess good command of written and spoken English. Those with ability to communicate in other languages will have added advantage.
are willing to be based in Kuching, Sarawak,
possess own transport and are willing to travel as & when required
are Malaysian, preferably Sarawakian.